RS COATINGS are now ISO 9001 accredited – Feb 2016
Published February 11, 2016
We are pleased to inform that in February 2016 RSC passed our second BSI audit and are now ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
Our company ISO certificate reference number is FS578944.
Our quality policy aims to create and maintain a company culture of distinction and to facilitate growth by focusing our attention on the following purposes:
- To understand our markets’ and customer needs and expectations and to develop our technology and infrastructure to meet these.
- To provide a high level of service and products to our customers and to continually improve these.
- To maintain a healthy and motivated work environment that enables personnel to produce optimal output.
- To develop and implement environmentally friendly processes and products whenever possible.
In order to put the above into practise RS Coatings intends that our products and services comply with the requirements of the British and International Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and we are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System (QMS).
To ensure the requirements of this policy are met the following objectives will be monitored, reviewed and if necessary re-set at the Management Review meetings.
- A minimum of three Annual Management Reviews.
- A “New Project Introduction Process” is being put in place within the R&D scheme.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) have been set as follows: Reject rates per product, Internal scrap IM & HC, % on time delivery, customer complaints, customer satisfaction, key supplies performance.
- At least of one full QMS yearly internal audit is to take place before scheduled BS audits.
Personnel findings and feedback are logged on the RED BOOK. Reviewing and acting on this, is key to continually improve all aspects of our operations.